Monday 30 November 2015

One question: keratin hair straightening, what do you think about it??



One question: keratin hair straightening, what do you think about it??

Well I have few years of experience with it and I decided to share it with you, because I have heard sooo many different comments and opinions about it and usually girls are afraid to try this think because they are scared to damage their hair.  So my point is: there is nothing to be scared about if you treat your hair in the right ways :) , and I have some tips to keep the keratin straightened hair effect as long as possible and have beautiful and healthy hair: 


  • ·         Use the sulfate free hair shampoo; 

This one I prefer: Natura Siberica Neautral ------>>





  • ·         After the first hair wash straight your hair again with your own hair straightener;
  • ·         Use keratin hair mask (also sulfate free);
  • ·         Save your hair from rain and water pool water;

Of course there are some more tips but these are the most important which I could highlight according to my experience. And in the pictures below you can see how my hair looked before and after the keratin straightening. 

To sum up, I can say that the keratin hair straightening is the best thing ever happened in the autumn/winter season!!

P.S. This girl did the hair for me, checkit out: Ilgalaikis Braziliškas plaukų tiesinimas







1 comment: