Friday 8 January 2016

New nail brand in Lithuania - DIDIER LAB!!!

 Hello, beauties!!

I have an exciting new - Didier Lab!
Elegant and modern French style in Lithuania..

I've tried three products: gel polish, monophase gel polish and cleanser ---->>>>>

and also visited new shop/salon! check photos below;)))









Gel polish

 It's always so interesting to try new brand and compare it with others and actually I was quite impressed by Didier Lab polishes. When I looked throw the color pallet I saw a lot of great colors which it's difficult to find elsewhere. Also Didier Lab polishes has more advantages which I have noticed:
  • very strong pigmentation, it can be enough to apply just two layers (even light colors);
  • it don't "ruck up" like others (!!!!);
  • it's really easy to apply on your nail;
  • no need to put a lot of efforts to remove polish;
In pictures below it's my own nails with Didier Lab. Amazing colors! Dark one is after two weeks and look how shiny it still is --->>>


















One step (monophase) gel polish

One step or monophase gel polish means that with this polish you don't need to use base and top coats but you still need to use UV or LED lamp. And what is most important with this type of polish - the final layer you have leave in lamp twice longer than regular. It means that you leave final coat in UV lamp for 2 min. so monophase polish you have to leave for 4 min.
This is great alternative for those who want change nail colors faster and easier! In the pic below you can see my nails with monophase polish --->>>

Gel polish cleanser

In gel manicure it's not everything about polishes, other products are also very important. So I tried Didier Lab gel polish cleanser and I really liked it! What I have noticed about it that it has gentle smell which doesn't annoy you and the cleanser itself it's not too strong and don't remove shiny polish effect like other cleansers does.

Salon and shop

One word - WOW! It's so elegant and nice place to be! I really recomend you to go there and check everything and feel that French vibe :))) (Algirdo g. 8, Vilnius)

and guys!! You can try all products in the shop by yourself! 



FB page: Didier Lab

bye bye xoxo 


1 comment:

  1. So interesting and worth reading. Happy to find out such great news from your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete